With Queensland being so spread out, Sub-Branches are a great way to connect with your local dental community.
Sub-Branches are open to ADAQ Members from the surrounding geographical area. Through regular meetings, CPD activities and social gatherings dental professionals in these communities help create a local support network.
If you are a newly graduated dentist, experienced practitioner or new to the area, a Sub-Branch community can help you stay connected with the profession and meet like minded peers.
Objectives of ADAQ Sub-Branches
The objectives of a Sub-Branch are:
- To further the interests and objectives of the Association
- To establish closer liaison between members practising within the local regional area
- To afford a medium for discussion and consideration of:
- Any matter referred by the Council to the Sub-Branch;
- Any matter for referral by the Sub-Branch to Council;
- Matters of a clinical, scientific or professional nature or otherwise of mutual interest to Members
- To provide a means of co-operation and peer interaction between members;
- To provide continuing professional development (CPD) activities for eligible Members.
Sub-Branches comply with ADAQ's Sub-Branch Guidelines, overall ADAQ Constitution and By-Laws, and have elected office bearers and conduct activities consistent with ADAQ's overall objectives.