The global pandemic that is COVID-19 has impacted every Australian’s life. As we move forward to 2021 it is important that you take the time to reflect on 2020 and use it as an opportunity to improve your Mental Health.
The health and resiliency of our Members is paramount. ADAQ has partnered with Workplace Wellness to deliver this educational webinar to assist you in building confidence and self-reliance to care for yourself and others, this event will cover:
- The importance of reflecting on 2020 as we move into 2021
- Why we cannot learn and move forward effectively without it reflecting on the past
- What have we learnt around the impact of COVID-19 on the important areas of our lives?
- How can we use this to improve our wellbeing?
- Gain an understanding of managing your mental health
- Learn simple steps to reflect and live more meaningfully.
Susan Long is a Toowoomba based psychologist specialising in providing care and therapy. Susan has a sensitive, positive and proactive approach to people’s needs and you will find her warm, welcoming and easy to talk with.
Susan has formal qualifications both at a graduate and postgraduate level from Charles Sturt University, Melbourne University and Monash University combined with a broad range of experience in providing psychology services within organisations and the community
ADA Member Dentist - FREE
Non-Member Dentist - $25
ADA Member Dental Team* - FREE
Non-Member Dental Team* - $25
*Dental Team includes all Oral Health Therapists, Hygienists, Therapists, Dental Assistants, Practice Managers and Receptionists
1 Non-Scientific hours
By registering for this course, you agree to the events terms and conditions outlined on the ADAQ website.